2 Cups milk
2 tbsp. Rice
3 tbsp. Sugar
1/4th Cup blanched almonds (sliced)
1 tsp. Green cardamom (crushed)
1/2 tsp Kewra essence
Silver or gold foil paper (varak)
- Soak rice in water for few hours, then drain water and grind rice into a smooth paste.
- In a non-stick saucepan bring milk. Over a moderatly low heat add rice, sugar and cardamom and stir constantly till milk turns thick.
- Remove from heat and add almonds.
- Put in serving bowl and chill.
- Garnish with silver or gold foil paper (varak) and serve.