• 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
• 2 cup Gram Flour
• 2 tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves
• 1/2tsp Red Chili Powder
• A pinch of turmeric powder
• 2 tbsp Ghee/Oil
• Salt to taste
• Water as required
How to make Misi Roti:
• Mix all the ingredients and make semi solid dough by adding a little water.
• Thoroughly knead the dough and keep it aside for at least half an hour. Then knead it again.
• Make small balls out of this dough.
• Roll out rotis from these balls.
• Apply ghee and use a preheated skillet to cook them.
• Serve misi roti with sarson ka saag and enjoy.