Get iAthan Prayer Times for iPhones FOR FREE
Get prayer (salah) timings (for Islam/Muslims) and sound alerts for your local city . Contains database of 25,000 cities in 252 countries! Basic version has 576 cities in 143 countries along with Qibla direction and distance now on Java-enabled phones, Pocket PCs, Blackberry devices and Symbian devices and iPhones! (checkout our website). Supports MIDP 2.0 java-enabled phones.
Prayer Times Pro (note: not basic!) has the following features:
- View daily prayer timings for 25,000 cities in 252 countries
- Hear Sound Alerts or Athan/Azan Alerts (full Athan/Azan from Egypt included) at prayer times (No athan for Palm OS)
- Set Automatic alerts to enable auto-launch of Prayer Times Pro at prayer times (some phones may not support this or may ask for manual permission before auto-launching. See footnote for more information)
- View the Qibla direction from True North as well as from the position of the Sun and the Moon and Kaaba`s distance from your local city with the built-in `Qibla Compass`
- Save upto 15 favourite cities as `bookmarks` with descriptions in order to easily switch between them in case you travel a lot
- Five prayer times calculation methods available to select from
- Ability to use a custom prayer calculation method in case customized settings are required
- Adjust prayer times by adding custom delays to individual prayers
- Hijri date correction setting
- Supports standard Asr time calculation method (Imam Shafi`, Hanbali, Maliki) as well as Hanafi method
- Add upto 15 custom cities with custom city names in case Prayer Times Pro does not cover your city (more cities coming soon!)
- Use the `Prayer Calendar` feature to find out prayer timings on a particular date
- Find out when`s what by using the Islamic Events of the year feature
- Set manual timezones
- All-in-one display; see all prayer times for a day on a single screen with beautiful images for each prayer time
- Runs super-fast on even the slowest of phones
- FREE updates for life!
- Support for almost all the 3G mobiles or latest mobiles/PDAs today
- Dedicated, excellent customer support
- And much more ...
Prayer Times will automatically adjust the display based on the screen`s size. On PDAs or Series 80, the display changes to adapt the wide screen to show more details on the main screen. On smaller screens, the display again changes in order to adapt the size and show appropriate details about prayer times. All times for a day are shown on the front screen for a quick and easy glance
Download via Wap:
Open m.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 7470
If a version for Pocket PC, Palm OS or BlackBerry OS 3.8+ is required, please visit our website
If you are downloading for Palm OS, ensure that your OS is 5.4+. Also ensure that you have the IBM Websphere Micro Edition installed (get it for free from: http://www.palm.com/us/support/jvm). Simply do a Quick Install of the PRC files and Hotsync.
For Pocket PC users, you need to have a JVM installed or a Midlet Manager. Most Pocket PCs come with one. Instructions to getting one can be found here
Detailed information about the installation procedure can be found here.